LulzBot TAZ Pro - Industrial, Multi-Material Desktop 3D Printer
TAZ Pro delivers the superior 3D print quality and easy, professional results you expect from a LulzBot 3D printer.
The LulzBot Taz Pro is an industrial desktop 3D printer. It features a large print volume (11.02" x 11.02" x 11.22") and a dual extruder that enables multi-material 3D printing and the ability to print soluble supports, all with LulzBot's award-winning reliability.
LulzBot TAZ Pro Key Features:
Key Technical Specifications
- Tool Head: TAZ Pro Dual Extruder, 2x E3D 0.50mm nozzle
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Calibration: Automatic X/Y/Z Offset Calibration
- Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, ETL by Intertek (UL), CA, CSA, RCM, OSHWA
- Two active-lifting hot ends - TAZ Pro's dual extruder tool head (included) features two active lifting hot ends for 3D printing with two unique materials (with similar melting points) within the same 3D printed model.
- 3D print with soluble supports - TAZ Pro can 3D print with water-soluble support material, giving the freedom to print complex geometries and eliminating time-consuming manual post-processing.
- Works with high-strength, rigid, and flexible materials - TAZ Pro has hardened steel components and E3D Titan Aero extruder/hot ends that can handle 3D printing high-strength, high-heat composite materials, as well as 85A shore hardness TPU flexible materials without having to change tool heads.
- Automatic calibration - No need for time-wasting calibration prints and manual bed leveling with the TAZ Pro. It features an innovative calibration cube that measures and compensates for X/Y/Z backlash for increased part precision, as well as a self-leveling print bed and automatic nozzle wiping
- 5" color touch screen interface - TAZ Pro's easy-to-use full color capacitive touch screen brings improved visibility and added functionality.
- Dual filament runout sensors - Prints won't fail if you run out of material
- Belt-driven Z-axis - LulzBot's exclusive Z-axis belt-drive technology speeds up cycle times and eliminates "Z wobble" often caused by threaded rods
- Enhanced electronics - TAZ Pro's enhanced electronics, such as its cable chain for added protection of wires, Trinamic TMC2130 drivers, and 32-bit Archim Rambo Board, deliver greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation, and additional functionality.
- Open filament system - Use the filament material that you want to use, including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically-resistant filaments. TAZ Pro works with dozens of materials and Cura LulzBot Edition features 300 quickprint profiles.
- 1 Year Warranty - Includes one-year limited warranty from LulzBot and access to LulzBot's Colorado-based technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available (see the standard warranty policy and extended warranty terms and conditions for details).
LulzBot TAZ Pro Specifications:
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Print Area||280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 11.22 in)|
|Print Volume||22,344 cm³ (1,362.56 in³)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Footprint||83.2 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.76 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||200mm/s|
|Calibration||Automatic X/Y/Z offset calibration|
|Connectivity||USB Serial and Included 4gb SD Card|
|Included Tool Head||TAZ Pro Dual Extruder|
|Extruder/Hot End||2x E3D Titan Aero|
|Nozzle Material||Hardened Steel|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 290°C (554°F)|
|Nozzle Heatup Time||From 18°C to 230°C (64°F to 446°F) in 1 minute, 36 seconds|
|Print Surface||Modular Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI|
|Maximum Print Bed Temperature||Up to 120°C (248°F)|
|Print Bed Heat Up Time||From 18°C to 100°C (64°F to 212°F) in 10 minutes, 45 seconds|
|Layer Resolution||0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")|
|Minimum Positive Feature Size||0.5mm (0.02in)|
|Calculated XYZ positional resolution||10, 10, <1 micron|
|Supported Materials||Open filament system compatible with PLA, ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Blends, TPU 85A & 95A (Flexible), PETG, PETT, Copolyester, PVB (Polycast), PVA, HIPS, and many more 3rd party filaments.|
|Additional Items Included|
|Comprehensive Tool Kit||Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.|
|Comprehensive Documentation||Includes: USB flash drive with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.|
|First 3D Print Material||A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!|
|Boxed Unit Weight||20.86 kg (46 lbs)|
|Unit Weight||16.78 kg (37 lbs) without filament spool|
|Boxed Dimensions||88.9 cm x 30.48 cm x 66.04 cm (35 in x 12 in x 26 in)|
|Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool||83 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm (32.67 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)|
|Operating System Compatibility||GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Recommended Software||Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg|
|Power Requirements||100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max|
|Output||24VDC, 500 watts, 21 amps|
|Power Cable||IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector|
|Safety and Compliance|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, WEEE, ETL by Intertek (UL), CA, CSA, RCM, OSHWA|
|Warranty||Includes one-year warranty and access to technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.|
|Country of Origin||Made in Loveland, Colorado USA with premium components.|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.