LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head for LulzBot Mini 1
Compatible with LulzBot Mini 1. LulzBot Mini 2 users should check out the LulzBot SE Tool Head.
Precision and versatility come together in the LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head, featuring the popular Titan Aero hot end and extruder from E3D. This tool head mounts quickly and easily to your LulzBot Mini 3D Printer and incorporates a powerful centrifugal fan and 360-degree part cooling for excellent fine detail, bridging, and overhang performance. This Lulzbot Mini tool head prints both rigid and flexible filaments with ease, making it a great choice for users that change filament types often. Lightweight, compact, precision-machined extruder components provide accuracy and consistency print after print.
- (1) LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head (Fully Assembled)
- (1) PVA gluestick 0.77 oz
- (1) Metrix hex keys (2.5 mm, 4.0 mm)
LulzBot Mini Aerostruder Tool Head Specifications:
- Required filament diameter: 2.85 mm diameter (3 mm)
- Hot end temperature range: 140°C - 300°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.5 mm
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: (1) 5v 40 mm axial fan, and (1) 24v centrifugal fan
- Weight: 457.8 g (1.01 lbs)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.