Kimya TPU-R Flexible 3D Printer Filament - 750G Spool - 1.75mm
Kimya TPU-R (thermoplastic polyurethane) is a flexible 3D printing filament material produced from recycled materials that combines elastic and mechanical properties. This combination gives TPU-R material elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oils, greases, and abrasion.
- Transparent, flexible material
- Elongation > 300%
- Manufactured from recycled materials
- Resistance to chemicals (oils and greases)
- REACH compliant
FLEXIBLE MATERIAL - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH TPU-R (SHORE HARDNESS=92A)
TPU-R recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-70mm/s
- Nozzle temperature = 210-250°C
- Bed temperature = 60-90°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + blue tape
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
Kimya ABS-EC Electrically Conductive 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool - 1.75mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.