Kimya TPC-ESD Flexible 3D Printer Filament - 750G Spool - 1.75mm
Kimya TPC-ESD is a flexible 3D printing filament material that is easy to print and offers protection against electrostatic discharge. This makes TPC-ESD an excellent choice for 3D printing elastic and flexible connectors, sensors, and other parts for use in electronics.
- Protection against electrostatic discharge
- Excellent flexibility
- Easy to print
- High elongation at break (elongation > 400%)
- Impact resistant
- Resistance to chemicals
- REACH compliant
FLEXIBLE MATERIAL - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH TPC-ESD (SHORE HARDNESS=91A)
TPC-ESD recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-60mm/s
- Nozzle temperature = 230-270°C
- Bed temperature = 60-85°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + blue tape
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.