Kimya PPSU-S 3D Printer Filament - 500G Spool
Kimya PPSU-S is a polymer with very good chemical and heat resistance, ideal for automotive, chemical processing, oil, and electronics applications.
- Resistance to high temperatures
- Chemical resistance
- Dielectric Properties
- Flame retardant (UL 94 V0)
- Impact resistance
- Resistance to hydrolysis
- EU 10/2011 food contact approval
HIGH TEMPERATURE 3D PRINTER REQUIRED - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH PPSU-S!
PPSU-S recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 15-30mm/s
- Nozzle temperature = 360-400°C
- Bed temperature = 140-170°C
- Chamber temperature = 100-120°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 4 hours at 120°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.