Kimya PLA-HI 3D Printer Filament - 750g Spool
Kimya PLA-HI 3D printer filament offers the mechanical characteristics of ABS, but without the need for a heated build plate. PLA-HI has impact strength, tensile modulus, and percentage of elongation properties that are comparable to those of ABS, while maintaining PLA's easy printability. Kimya PLA-HI filament is available in a variety of colors, in both 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Easy to print
- Impact resistant
- Bio-sourced material
PLA-HI recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 40-150mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 190-210°C
- Bed Temperature = 20-60°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + blue tape or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 65°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.