Kimya PETG-S 3D Printer Filament - 750g Spool
Kimya PETG-S 3D printer filament offers the perfect balance of flexibility and mechanical strength. It features good interlayer adhesion, and is food contact compliant. Kimya PETG-S filament is available in a variety of colors, in both 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- High flexibility
- Impact resistant
- Food contact compliant (EU 10/2011 - all colors, FDA 21 CFR - natural color only)
- Low water absorption
PETG-S recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 40-70mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 195-230°C
- Bed Temperature = 40-70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + blue tape
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 65°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.