Kimya PETG Carbon 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya PETG Carbon 3D printer filament is high-quality PETG reinforced with carbon fibers. Kimya PETG Carbon filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
PETG Carbon Features:
- No delamination
- High rigidity
- Reinforced with carbon fibers
- Suitable for post-processing
Download the Kimya PETG Carbon Filament Technical Data Sheet
PETG Carbon recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 40-70mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 220-260°C
- Bed Temperature = 60-100°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 80°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + blue tape
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 65°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.