Kimya PEKK Carbon 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya designed its PEKK Carbon 3D printer filament for highly technical applications that require high strength and resistance to heat, abrasion, or chemicals. PEKK Carbon is easier to print than PEI or PEEK. Kimya PEKK Carbon filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
PEKK Carbon Features:
- Heat resistance (up to 150℃)
- Abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance - excellent resistance to acids, alcohols, alkyds, ketones, bases, esters, ethers, halogens, and hydrocarbons. Not recommended for use with nitric acid, sulfuric acid, or methylene chloride
- Flame retardant (UL94 V0)
HIGH TEMPERATURE 3D PRINTER REQUIRED - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH PEKK!
PEKK Carbon recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-40mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 350-390°C
- Bed Temperature = 110-150°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 120°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + PET tape
- Drying recommendation = 4 hours at 120°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.