Kimya PEKK-A 3D Printer Filament
Kimya makes its PEKK-A 3D printer filament from Arkema’s KEPSTAN® copolymer, which makes it ideal for highly technical applications that require resistance to heat, abrasion, or chemicals. Kimya PEKK-A filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Heat resistance (up to 150℃)
- Abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance - excellent resistance to acids, alcohols, alkyds, ketones, bases, esters, ethers, halogens, and hydrocarbons. Not recommended for use with nitric acid, sulfuric acid, or methylene chloride
- Flame retardant (UL94 V0)
HIGH TEMPERATURE 3D PRINTER REQUIRED - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH PEKK!
PEKK-A recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-40mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 350-400°C
- Bed Temperature = 110-170°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 120°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + PET tape
- Drying recommendation = 4 hours at 120°C
We Also Recommend
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Support Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Carbon Fiber Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.