Kimya PEI-9085 3D Printer Filament - 1.75MM
Kimya PEI-9085 3D printer filament is a heat resistant and flame retardant materieal, based on ULTEM by Sabic. It offers the perfect balance between flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Good temperature stability
- Chemical resistance
- Flame retardant (UL 94 V0 & FAR 25.853)
HIGH TEMPERATURE 3D PRINTER REQUIRED - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH PEI/ULTEM!
PEI-9085 recommended print parameters:
- Printing speed = 15-30mm/s
- Nozzle Temperature = 360-400°C
- Bed Temperature = 120-160°C
- Chamber temperature = 100-120°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 4-6 hours at 120°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.