Kimya PEI-1010 3D Printer Filament - 500G Spool
Kimya PEI-1010 3D printer filament is based on ULTEM by Sabic, is resistant to UV, abrasion, and solvents, and has excellent dimensional stability.. Kimya PEI-1010 filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Chemical resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- UV resistance
- High rigidity
- Flame retardant (UL94 V0)
Download the Kimya PEI-1010 Filament Technical Data Sheet
HIGH TEMPERATURE 3D PRINTER REQUIRED - DO NOT USE IF YOUR PRINTER IS NOT ABLE TO PRINT WITH PEI/ULTEM!
PEI-1010 recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 10-40mm/s
- Nozzle temperature = 360-400°C
- Bed temperature = 140-170°C
- Chamber temperature = 100-120°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 4-6 hours at 120°C
We Also Recommend
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Support Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
Regular price $ 14999 $ 149.99
Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Carbon Fiber Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
Regular price $ 18999 $ 189.99
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.