Kimya PC-S 3D Printer Filament - 750g Spool
Kimya PC-S 3D printer filament is manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate material, making it a fantastic choice for 3D printing sturdy, heat resistant parts.
- Heat resistance (up to 140°C)
- Can be sterilized
- Approved for food contact (FDA 21 CFR & EU 10/2011 certified)
PC-S recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 40-70mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 280-320°C
- Bed Temperature = 100-120°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive (dimafix)
- Drying recommendation = 4 hours at 120°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.