Kimya HIPS-R 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya HIPS-R 3D printer filament is 100% made from recycled materials. It's low shrink and high impact resistance make it a good choice for some 3D printing projects, where warping could be a problem with other materials, like ABS. HIPS-R can also be used as breakaway support material for high performance materials in 3D printers with dual extruders.
- Low shrinkage
- High impact resistance
- Can be used as support material in dual extruder 3D printers
- Made from 100% recycled material
HIPS-R recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-70mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 250-290°C
- Bed Temperature = 60-110°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.