Kimya ASA-S 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya ASA-S 3D printer filament has properties that are similar to ABS, but it offers much better resistance to weather and UV exposure, making it an excellent choice for 3D printing models that will be used outdoors.
- Weather resistance
- UV resistance
ASA-S recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-60mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 240-260°C
- Bed Temperature = 90-100°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
Zortrax Z-ASA Pro Filament - 800g Spool - 1.75mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.