Kimya ASA-S 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya ASA-S 3D printer filament has properties that are similar to ABS, but it offers much better resistance to weather and UV exposure, making it an excellent choice for 3D printing models that will be used outdoors.
- Weather resistance
- UV resistance
Download the Kimya ASA-S Filament Technical Data Sheet
ASA-S recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-60mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 240-260°C
- Bed Temperature = 90-100°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
Zortrax Z-ASA Pro Filament - 2kg Spool for M300/M300 Plus/M300 Dual - 1.75mm
Regular price $ 10200 $ 102.00
Raise3D Premium ASA Filament - 1.75mm Diameter - 1kg Spool
Sale price $ 3999 $ 39.99
Save $ 5.01
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.