Kimya ABS-S 3D Printer Filament
Kimya ABS-S 3D printer filament is high-quality ABS plastic material, that offers more resistance to high temperatures and impact than some other popular 3D printing materials, like PLA. Kimya ABS-S filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Temperature resistance
- Impact resistance
ABS-S recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 20-60mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 250-270°C
- Bed Temperature = 85-100°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
Zortrax Z-ABS 3D Printer Filament - 800g Spool - 1.75mm
Zortrax Z-ABS 2 - 3D Printer Filament - 800g Spool - 1.75mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.