Kimya ABS Kevlar 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya deisgned ABS Kevlar 3D printer filament specifically for 3D printing by combining a precise formulation of aramid fibers with top-quality ABS materials. Kimya ABS Kevlar filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
ABS Kevlar Features:
- No shrinkage
- Low warping
- Lightweight material
- Smooth surface finish
ABS Kevlar recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 40-70mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 250-270°C
- Bed Temperature = 90-110°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.