Kimya ABS-ESD 3D Printer Filament - 500g Spool
Kimya ABS-ESD 3D printer filament is high-quality ABS formulated to protect against electrostatic discharges, making it an excellent choice for 3D printing electronics casings. Kimya ABS-ESD filament is available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm diameter.
- Low shrinkage
- Electrostatic discharge protection
Download the Kimya ABS-ESD (Black) Filament Technical Data Sheet
Download the Kimya ABS-ESD (Off-white) Filament Technical Data Sheet
ABS-ESD recommended print parameters:
- Printing direction = XY
- Printing speed = 40mm/s
- Infill = 100% - rectilinear
- Infill angle = 45°/-45°
- Nozzle Temperature = 260°C
- Bed Temperature = 100°C
- Chamber Temperature = Without or up to 70°C
- Recommended bed surface = Glass + adhesive or PEI
- Drying recommendation = 2-4 hours at 80°C
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.