Intamsys Funmat PRO 610 HT - Full-Size, High Performance Industrial 3D Printer
FUNMAT PRO 610 HT achieves the extremely high temperatures and precision required to 3D print large size objects with high-performance, functional materials like PEEK, PEKK, ULTEM, PPSU, and more
The IMTAMSYS (INTelligent Additive Manufacturing SYStems) FUNMAT PRO 610 HT 3D printer is the large-volume, high temperature 3D printing solution for industry. FUNMAT PRO 610 features the build volume (24" x 20" x 20"), advanced thermal design, quality construction, and precision for producing full-size parts with functional materials. The FUNMAT PRO 610 HT's high temperature dual extruder (up to 500°C) and heated chamber (up to 300°C) allows it to print a wide range of materials, such as PEEK, PEKK, PEI, PPSU, PC, Nylon, ABS, HIPS, PETG, PLA, PVA, CF-Filled, and more, without warping and cracking.
Note for current Stratasys Fortus 360 & Fortus 400 customers: Facing the prospect of a pricey upgrade, knowing every time you ask for service you’re going to be pushed to upgrade or re-up your service contract? Consider the Intamsys FUNMAT PRO 610 HT. It's an industrial printer that can support your PEEK, ULTEM and Carbon Fiber requirements in a large scale 3D printer format, and support isn’t tied to expensive service contracts. It's ideal for high temperature printing of Aerospace, Automotive and Medical designs. Before you jump into a new F380 or F450, consider Intamsys as a large scale, high temperature 3D printing solution.
Contact us today to learn more about the infinite possibilities that you will have with the FUNMAT PRO 610 HT.
Estimated delivery - Call Profound3D for details
FUNMAT PRO 610 HT Features
- Dual nozzle 3D printing
- Extremely large build volume 610 × 508 × 508 mm (24 x 20 x 20 inches)
- Advanced thermal design for compatibility with high-temperature materials
- 500°C max extruder temperature
- 300°C max heated chamber temperature
- Heated filament chamber (max temperature 70°C)
- 50-500 micron layer resolution
- High performance material capability such as ABS, NYLON PC, PPSU, ULTEM, PEEK, CF-filled and more - open material system
- Touchscreen control with 7-inch Smart Touch Panel
- Auto-cleaning station for nozzle cleaning
- Detects and warns if filament runs out or jams
- Power failure recovery
- Water and active air cooling
- Overheat protection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.