The Creator MAX 2 is an independent dual extruder 3D printer that has the same durability and performance as its predecessors. This is one of the most affordable Dual Extruder printers on the market, with additional features like a flexible and removable build platforms, easy to use touch screen interface, and enclosed space.
Disclaimer* Shipping is only covered within the lower 48 states, the following US territories are not covered; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, & American Samoa.
|Allow up to 1 week for delivery
The Creator MAX 2 comes equipped with a build plate with 6.3mm aerospace-grade aluminum. This allows the temperature to remain consistent during your print, especially while printing with ABS. It also prevents external elements from interfering with your print.
The Z-axis rod on the Creator MAX 2 is supported by a 10mm guide rod which makes your prints more steady and precise.
With a fully enclosed dual extrusion 3D printer, Creator Max 2 brings versatility and reliability for your 3D printing experience.
- Fully Enclosed metal frame design with acrylic cover and door
- Temperature control for various filaments
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat
- Dual independent extrusion
- Heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- Heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures a steady and precise movement.
- Acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- Integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free
- LED touch screen display
- 6.5mm alloy build platform
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: 200 x 148 x 150 mm
- Mirror mode volume: 80 x 48 x 150 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Printer dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Max printing temp: 240C
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, Ultra Strong PLA, PETG, PVA, ABS, ABS Pro, HIPS
- Print speed: 10-100mm/s
- Max build plate temperature: 120C
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- FlashForge Creator MAX 2
- Power Cable
- SD card
- 2 filament guide tubes
- 2 build tape
- Users Manual
- Leveling Card
- Toolbag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Extruders accessory kit
- One Spool of Flashforge PLA filament