EinScan-Pro PLUS Handheld 3D Scanner with R2 Software
This multi-functional 3D scanner can be used in handheld modes, or with a tripod and turntable for automatic scanning. Using safe, white light LED scanning, the EinScan-Pro Plus rapidly captures and delivers watertight 3D data of real objects for 3D printing, or non-watertight data for reverse engineering applications. With its ergonomic design, and weighing only 1.75 lbs (0.8 kg), the multi-functional 3D scanner is portable and fit for any duration of handheld scan. An optional external camera is also offered to enable full-color 3D scanning.
The EinScan-Pro+ carries on the consistent excellent scanning quality of the EinScan-Pro. It provides multiple scanning modes and delivers simple and fast scanning with its convenient handheld design. The new EinScan-Pro+, offers a brighter and more fashionable champagne-gold color. Although similar in appearance to the EinScan-Pro, it is full of new innovations:
- Handheld high definition scanning mode (Handheld HD Scan) adopts a new international proprietary technology, achieving a perfect combination of 3D scanning speed and acquisition details.
- The range of single-frame scanning has been enlarged 1.6 times, to offer a comprehensive improvement in the scanning speed, in handheld scanning mode.
- EinScan-Pro+ offers an enhanced handheld HD scanning mode by implementing and using an intensive line-scanning strategy. The original 7 data capture lines have been increased to 100 lines. The scanning speed under the handheld HD mode has been increased to 550,000 points/second.
Four Scan Options
Choose the scan mode that best suites your needs. The EinScan-Pro Plus offers Handheld Rapid Scan, Handheld HD Scan, Free Scan, or Automatic Scan.
- Handheld Rapid Scan for portable, rapid scanning
- Handheld HD Scan for capturing objects with high accuracy (50 microns)
- Automatic Scan for completing a 360-degree scan in just 1.5 minutes (Optional Industrial Pack - Tripod/Turntable required)
- Free Scan for scanning larger objects
EinScan-Pro+ succeeds to scan industrial parts and fine objects rapidly in high accuracy. Brand New R² (Rapid Registration) Optional Scanning Module (with reference point align) is also suitable for scanning large objects with few geometrical characteristics, such as wood carving, stone carving.
|Scan Mode||HandHeld HD||HandHeld Rapid||Auto Scan||Free Scan|
|Scan Shot Accuracy||0.1 mm||0.3 mm||
|Scan Speed||90,000 points/sec||550,000 points/sec||
Single scan: < 2sec
|Point Distance||0.2 - 3 mm||0.7 - 3 mm||
|Recommended Object Size||10-4,000mm||150-4,000mm||30-150mm||50-4,000mm|
|Markers, Feature, Turntable,
Manual, Turntable Coded Targets
|Markers, Feature, Manual Align|
Yes (With purchuse of Color Pack)
White light LED
|Special Scan Object||
For a transparent, reflective or dark object,
please power spray prior to scanning
No (Avoid direct sunlight)
|Single Scan Range||
|Printable Data Output||
OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY
|Turntable Loading Capacity||
|Scan Head weight||
|OS System Support||
Windows 7, 8 or 10, 64bit
|Sharing to Sketchfab||
Display card: NVIDIA GTC660 or higher, Display memory: >2G,
Processor: I5 or higher, Memory Storage: 8G or more