Creality CR-5 Pro H 3D Printer - High-temp Version
Superior 3D printing results at an entry-level price
The Creatlity CR-5 Pro H features the same attractive design, solid construction, and generous build volume of the CR-5 Pro, but this high-temperature model can do much more. With a maximum nozzle temperature of 300℃, the CR-5 Pro H 3D printer supports advanced filament materials that require higher temperatures. The CR-5 Pro H's fully enclosed build chamber, auto-leveling, and carbon crystal silica glass build platform ensure a properly calibrated, stable environment for 3D printing, for consistently excellent results.
CR-5 Pro H Features:
- High-temperature Model - CR-5 Pro H's maximum nozzle temperature increased from 260°C to 300°C
- Large build volume - CR-5 Pro H prints models up to 300 x 225 x 380mm
- Fully-enclosed build chamber - helps maintain temperature stability for best results
- BLTouch automatic leveling - CR-5 Pro H's automatic leveling is fast and accurate, ensuring proper calibration
- Carbon crystal silica glass print platform - CR-5 Pro H's glass build surface is extremely flat and heats quickly, providing strong model adhesion, less chance of models lifting or warping, and easy model removal when the print completes
- Filament run-out detector - prevents wasted time and material if filament runs out before the 3D printing project is complete
- Resume printing - in the event of a power outage, CR-5 Pro H gives users the option to resume printing after power is restored
- User-friendly touchscreen interface - Creality's 4.3" touchscreen interface is easy to ready and simple to operate
- Quiet operation - CR-5 Pro H's smooth, low-noise 3D printing won't disturb those working or studying around it
- Attractive design with solid construction - With its full-metal frame and blue transparent door, frosted side panels, and top cover, the CR 5 Pro H is rugged enough for industrial applications, but won't look out of place in an office or classroom
It's easy to start printing with the CR-5 Pro H - check out the setup video below
Creality CR-5 Pro H Specifications:
- 3D printing technology: FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Print volume: 300 x 225 x 380mm (11.8" x 8.5" x 14.9")
- Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm(standard)
- Hotbed temperature: ≤110°C
- Onboard interface: 4.3-inch touch screen
- Nozzle temperature: ≤300°C
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
- Slicer software: Cura/Repetier-Host/Simplify3D/Creality slicer
- File format: STL/OBJ/AMF
- Power supply: AC 115/230V/DC 24V
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Printer dimensions: 530 x 487 x 612mm (20.9" x 19.2" x 24.1")
- Printer weight: 32.5KG (72 lbs)
- Shipping dimensions: 625 x 545 x 780mm (24.6" x 21.5" x 30.7")
- Shipping weight: 40KG (89 lbs)
We Also Recommend
Raise3D Pro2 Plus Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Zortrax M200 Plus - High-Performance 3D Printer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the actual dimension from front to back INCLUDING spool holder? I see 19.2" might be the D dimension without filament spool.
Spool holder a filament reel add about 4 inches to the Depth. Appox. 23.5" Deep
Does this printer have Hepa filtration?
No, the Creality CR-5 Pro H 3D Printer does not feature HEPA filtration.
What is the working temperature of the chamber?
The Creality CR-5 Pro H does not have an actively heated chamber.
Does it have settings for Taulman Bridge nylon and poly carbonate?
The CR-5 Pro H maxes out at 300 degrees celsius. The temperature range for poly carbonate is 250-320 degrees celsius. Taulman Bridge Nylon requires a temperature of 245 degrees celsius.
The manufacurer only supports using material up to 300 degrees celsius. Hope this helps.
What third party materials can this machine use?
The CR5 H Pro will accept any 3rd party 1.75 mm ABS or PLA filament used within the manufactures temperature range below 300 C. Avoid using inexpensive filament.
How well does it work for abs?
The fully enclosed build chamber on the CR-5 Pro H helps maintain the consistent temperature required when using high temperature ABS material with a diameter of 1.75. and makes it a good choice when using ABS.