Afinia H400+ 3D Printer Educational Bundle
- Afinia H400+ 3D Printer.
- Prints with 1.75mm ABS, PLA and other Filaments.
- Heated build platform. Adjustable extruder temperature.
- Build Volume: 4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7" (120 x 120 x 120 mm).
- Full-enclosure and HEPA Filtration.
- WiFi Connectivity.
- Octave Toolkit A
- HEPA Filter 3 Pack.
- 4 spools of Afinia PLA Filament (Random colors).
Afinia H400+ 3D Printer
The Afinia H400+ 3D printer is perfectly built with ease of use, safety, and reliability combined in its elegant design that will fit on any desktop. The printer produces dimensionally-accurate plastic parts for education, design, or engineering applications.
The printer is fully-enclosed with a built-in, recirculating HEPA 7 air filtration system that continually cleans the air in the enclosure of particulates and odors as the model is printing. The H400+ also has power failure protection. If power is cut to the printer, it will remember where it left off and allow you to finish the print after power resumes.
The Afinia H400+ 3D printer has a large touchscreen display and built-in WiFi to allow the system to be operated either locally or remotely. The new Afinia 3D Studio software allows prints to be sent not only from PC or Mac, but also from iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones.
The H400+ platform comes factory-leveled and does not require adjustments and has auto-nozzle-height detection. The H400 has a new feature allowing for custom temperature setting of the nozzle and heated platform to allow for printing of not only ABS and PLA, but other materials requiring different temperatures.
New and Improved Features
- Ethernet and WiFi Connectivity – transfer your print job to the H400+ over the network
- Upgraded Touch screen control – larger touchscreen with more functionality allows you to conveniently perform basic operations without a computer
Additional Features for Safe & Easy 3D Printing
- Automatic nozzle height detection – helps ensure your print adheres securely to the print bed
- Software-assisted leveling – compensates for warped or imperfect print surfaces to help you achieve a successful print
- HEPA air filtration – reduces 3D printing air emissions for a safer 3D printing environment
- Power failure protection – resume printing from where a print was stopped due to power failure
Start 3D Printing in No Time
The Afinia H400+ is shipped fully assembled, ready to use, and with all the materials you’ll need*, so you can start printing in minutes. Just install the software (compatible with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, and iOS) and transfer your print.
- Afinia H400+
- Afinia external spool holder
- Afinia H400+ extruder
- Afinia power supply 90W & power cable
- Afinia Flex board (2)
- Perf board (2)
- 500g spool of ABS filament (1.75mm)
- Quick Start Guide
- Tool kit: calibration card, filament guide tube, USB cable, spare nozzle and nozzle wrench, gloves, scraper, pliers, hex wrench, and spare screws
Tool Kit A
3D Printer knife set - 5 versatile cutting Tools.
Hepa Filter 3-Pack for Afinia H400+
The Afinia H400+ printers utilize a HEPA filtration system to sanitize and deodorize air drawn into the 3D printers' fully enclosed build chambers providing a controlled, clean printing environment that reduces part warping and prevents against filament contamination during extrusion.
4 spools of Afinia PLA Filament (Random colors)
The recommended PLA filament for use with the Afinia/UP 3D printers comes in Gray, Blue, Green, Natural, Burgundy, Orange, Black, and White.
Afinia H400+ 3D Printer Educational Bundle
|Print technology:||Melted Extrusion Modeling（MEM)|
|Build volume: (W x H x D)||4.7" x 4.7" x 4.7″ (120 x 120 x 120 mm)|
|Print head:||Single, with quick change mechanism|
|Layer thicknesses:||0.15 / 0.20 / 0.25 / 0.30 / 0.35mm|
|Supporting structure:||Smart Support Technology：automatically generated, easy to remove and fine-tunable|
|Platform leveling:||Automatic nozzle height detection, software-assisted leveling|
|Build platform type:||Heated, with Perforated Print Board or Afinia Flex Print Board|
|Advanced features:||Air filtration, 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen, on-board file storage, aluminum portability handle|
|Bundled Software:||Afinia Software|
|Compatible formats:||STL, UP3, UPP|
|Connectivity:||USB, WIFI, Ethernet|
|Operating system:||Win XP/7/8/10, Mac OS|
|Power supply:||100-240 VAC，50-60 Hz，90 W|
|Chassis:||Metal frame with plastic case, enclosed|
|Weight:||17.36 lbs (8kg)|
|Dimensions: (W x H x D)||10.0” x 14.4” x 11.3” (255 × 365 × 385 mm)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.