Zortrax M200 3D Printer
The M200 is Zortrax's flagship desktop 3D printer, and has built a stellar reputation in 3D printing circles as the choice for reliability, durability, and producing high-quality models, with precision and repeatable results.
As Zortrax's U.S.-based partner, Profound3D provides fast order processing and shipping, as well as unparalleled service and support after you receive your printer. Issues with M200 printers are rare, but in the event you need assistance, Profound3D is here to help, with phone and live chat support, Z-filament materials and parts in stock, and Zortrax warranty service, included with every M200 we sell.
Before we received our first Zortrax M200, we heard what we thought were some outrageous boasts of just how great it is - the printed models are so much better than any other desktop 3D printer, the Z-Filament adheres to the build plate without any problems, it's simple to set up, and the software is easy to work with. Honestly, we didn't think it could live up to the hype.
We sure were wrong. The Zortrax delivered as promised. Even Tim was impressed, and that's saying something.
The first item we printed was a seashell that we scanned and scaled up. We printed it at the M200's default 200 micron resolution, and were just amazed at the ease of removing the raft and support material, the smooth surface of the finished model, and the level of detail.
When we give the shell to clients as a sample, they hold it to their ears, and most say they can hear the ocean! And that's at 200 microns - the Zortrax can print as fine as 90 microns.
What makes the Zortrax M200 great?
- Solid construction - it's built like a tank and it runs like one too
- Simple setup - install the build plate, plug in three cables, complete a one-time assisted leveling procedure, and you're ready to install filament and start printing (see the video above the specifications table)
- User-friendly Z-Suite software - Importing your 3D design files and generating print files to the included SD card is as simple as a few clicks. Windows and Mac compatible
- Easy-to-use on-board interface - crystal clear display and simple knob control make printing easy for beginners and experts
- Stable SD card connectivity - ensures quick, flawless transfer of model print files to the printer
- Large build volume - Zortrax M200 prints up to 200 x 200 x 185 mm (7.87 L x 7.87 W x 7.28 H in)
- Heated, perforated build plate - models adhere to the build plate without warping
- Superior Layer Plastic Deposition (LPD) print technology - Zortrax's new print technology produces smooth prototypes and models with superior details, raft and supports that are easy to remove, and allows the use of different Z-Filament materials
- High-quality Z-Filament materials - Zortrax specially engineered its line of Z-Filament materials for optimum performance with the Zortrax M200. Z-ABS and Z-ULTRAT filament is available in a variety of colors. Z-GLASS, Z-PETG, Z-PCABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ASA Pro and Z-PLA Pro filament materials are also available. Z-NYLON, Z-FLEX,and Z-ALU filament materials will be available soon.
Profound3D supports all the Zortrax 3D printers we sell. Contact us with any Zortrax questions.
I've had my m200 for about 3 yrs. I've had some problems with the large prints lifting up in the past BUT, I've upgraded to Version 2 print head, heater and build plate. I get nothing but high quality parts out of the Zortrax no matter what size. The new slicing software is awesome. You can print with Zortrax settings using Zortrax filament or change it up and print other manufactures filaments. I run Zortrax setting and get great parts each time. I would recommend this to any one that wants print good parts and not have to think about it.
I love my M200 except for a few minor issues. One issue is I find the filiment cost to be a bit high for the amount of printing I need/want to do. The second issues is the printing space allowed is a bit small for larger projects and the unit cannot be made to expand. The 3rd and final issue is the filament roll holder was 3d printed, which whilw that may seem cool.... mine broke, I would have rather it been made of metal so breaking wouldnt be an issue. Other than those small issues, if you are looking to getting into 3D printing and have the cash to buy one of yhese beautiful machines, I highly recomend getting one.
Bought from Profound3d because they responded the fasted when asking questions. They got the printer to my door in 5 business days via UPS which arrived on time and not beat up. As far as the printer goes, I set it up and 30 minutes later I was printing. I have had a Mendel90, Wanhao Duplicator i3 and 4S, and a Kossel XL. The print quality from the Zortrax is amazing! I will not be using the other printers anymore! The printer is very well build and has a beautiful design. Im 100% satisfied!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.