ZMorph VX Multi-Tool 3D Printer - Printing Set
ZMorph's VX Printing Set includes the ZMorph VX, as well as the toolhead and accessories needed to start 3D printing. The VX features a compact desktop footprint and durable, industrial-grade construction, engineered to withstand the daily 3D printing demands of schools, engineering and architectural firms, and other manufacturing and prototyping environments.
This printing set is a great way to get started with the ZMorph VX. While it does not include the toolheads and worktable for CNC milling and laser cutting and engraving, you can always purchase these later to expand the capabilities of this multi-tool 3D printer. If you are interested in the ZMorph's CNC milling and laser engraving/cutting features, check out the ZMorph VX Full Set.
ZMorph VX Features:
- 3D Printing, with the option of adding toolheads for CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials, and more
- Upgrade your ZMorph Printing Set for the ability to work with other fabrication methods and materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for 3D mesh files, image files, vector data, and DICOM medical files
ZMorph Materials Library
The ZMorph Materials library is the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today. It covers over 50 materials for the ZMorph VX 's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
View or download the ZMorph Materials Library below.
ZMorph VX Printing Set Specifications:
|Construction:||High precision sliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel and stainless steel. Omron endstops, precisely machined aluminum X carriage, rigid and durable. Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM, add-on slot|
|Frame and Covers:||High quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET|
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Software||Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r|
|Communication:||USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card|
|Electrionics||Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers: 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double material extruder. Internal disc drive accessible via USB|
|Heated Worktable:||Super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets with temperature up to 120 ℃|
|Display:||LCD color touchscreen|
|Mechanical Positioning Precison:||14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Interchangeable Nozzles:||Included: 0.3 mm (0.2 mm & 0.4mm nozzles available)|
|Interchangeable Toolheads:||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder
Available: Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste, 3.0mm Plastic Extruder
|Interchangeable Worktables:||Included: Heated worktable for 3D printing
Available: CNC worktable for milling and cutting
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Other:||Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%, ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead, Laser Toolhead operating at 2.8 W power|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I was curious as to what the difference was between the "ZMORPH VX MULTI-TOOL 3D PRINTER - PRINTING SET" and the "ZMORPH VX PRINTING SET - OPEN BOX". I'm not sure if I just didn't read too thoroughly or not. Thanks!
"Open Box" units are in-house demo systems or customer returns that either came back for service or was returned because there was some reason the customer no longer wanted it. All of our open box printers are thoroughly tested prior to being offered for sale.
Good Morning, I cannot find power usage information anywhere for this machine. What kind of power requirements does this printer need? Thanks!
Here are the electrical specs for the ZMorph VX:
AC Input = 100VAC ~ 4A 50/60Hz, 240VAC ~ 2A 50/60Hz
Maximum Power Consumption = 350W
Power Consumption with single-head extruder = 220W
Power Consumption with Dual-head extruder* = 230W
Power Consumption with CNC toolhead* = 330W
Power Consumption with Laser toolhead* = 80W
*Toolhead not included with Printing Set