ZMorph VX 1.75mm Plastic Extruder Tool Head (Single Extruder)
Have a spare extruder for your VX 3D printer ready to go!
The ZMorph 1.75mm Plastic Extruder is compatible with ZMorhp VX's interchangeable tool head system, so it's easy to swap if you have a problem with your original extruder. It 3D prints 1.75mm diameter filament materials, like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, and Flex materials, as well as many others. The plastic extruder tool head features aluminum and stainless steel construction, brass filament drives (toothed pulley) to ensure that filament is gripped securely and doesn’t slip, and can operate in high temperatures (up to 255 degrees Celsius).
ZMorph 1.75mm Plastic Extruder Specifications:
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: ZMorph interchangeable nozzle 1.75
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: Up to approximately 255°C
- Nozzles: Includes 0.3mm nozzle (0.2mm and 0.4mm nozzles available)
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.025-0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions: 135 x 115 x 55 mm
We had an issue with our existing ZMorph Tool Head. This replacement got to us quickly and works perfectly!
We Also Recommend
ZMorph VX Full Set - Multi-Tool 3D Printer - Open Box
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.