Afinia H400 Desktop 3D Printer - Open Box
Get big savings and great performance with an open-box Afinia H400 3D printing system!
- Inspected by Jeff, our in-house technician
- Thoroughly tested
- 30-day DOA warranty
- Eligible for phone/email tech support
- Price includes free ground shipping
- WiFi and USB connectivity
- Touch screen control
- Integrated aluminum handle for portability
- 150 micro layer resolution
- Print resume after power failure
- Automatic nozzle height detection
- Factory-leveled build plate
- Software assisted leveling (compensates for imperfections in the print surface)
- Fully enclosed for temperature stability and safety
- HEPA air filter
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Please note that all discounted used/open box/demo systems may have cosmetic defects and may not include all original accessories. This unit is sold as is and is not eligible for return.
Reliable, ready-to-go 3D printing solution!
The Afinia H400 3D printer has quickly become a favorite in 3D printing circles, especially in schools. Teachers love the H400's simple setup, ease of use, and reliability, while department chairs, principals, and other school district administrators love its budget-friendly price. Whether you're in education, engineering, educating engineers, or doing something completely different, Afinia H400's affordability, quality, simplicity, and Afinia's amazing customer support make this a worry-free 3D printer that's ready-to-go right out of the box.
|Print technology:||Melted Extrusion Modeling（MEM)|
|Build volume:||4.7″W x 4.7″H x 4.7″D
(120 x 120 x 120 mm)
|Extruder:||Single, with Afinia quick change mechanism|
|Layer resolution:||0.15 / 0.20 / 0.25 / 0.30 / 0.35mm|
|Support structure:||Afinia Smart Support Technology - automatically generated, easy to remove|
|Platform leveling:||Automatic nozzle height detection, software-assisted leveling|
|Build platform:||Heated, with perforated board or Afinia Flex Print board print surfaces|
|Consumables:||1.75mm ABS or PLA plastic filament|
|Additional features:||HEPA air filtration, 4-inch LCD touchscreen controls, on-board file storage, aluminum portability handle|
|Compatible file formats:||STL, UP3, UPP|
|Operating system:||Win XP/7/8/10, Mac OS|
|Power supply:||100-240 VAC，50-60 Hz，90 W|
|Chassis:||Metal frame with plastic case, enclosed|
|Weight:||17.36 lbs (8kg)|
|Dimensions:||10"W x 14.4"H x 11.3"D
255 × 365 × 385mm
the only way you'd know it was an open box was to see the tape, works perfect, and it was here in just a few really short (but long for an impatient guy) days! I see many rolls of filament in my future,
I like the h400 so far ita printed off wverything great.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.