MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
Promotion: 25% off - Receive 1 Free Spool of MakerBot PLA & 1 Free Spool of ABS-R - offer ends 3/31/2023
Need multiple MakerBot 3D printers to equip your manufacturing facility, school, or makerspace? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote.
MakerBot METHOD X - high-performance 3D printer based on industry-leading Stratasys® technology for your most complex 3D printing requirements
MakerBot METHOD X Features:
- Dual Performance Extruders
- Model 1XA Performance Extruder - compatible with MakerBot METHOD ABS, ASA, PC ABS, and PC ABS FR
- Support 2XA Performance Extruder - compatible with MakerBot METHOD X SR-30 support filament (wash tank and Ecoworks™ cleaning agent required - sold separately)
- Circulating heated build chamber (up to 110°C) and dry-sealed material bays ensure top-quality results, even from difficult materials like ABS and ASA. METHOD X's full active heat immersion through the duration of the 3D printing process results in stronger, more accurate parts.
- Dimensional accuracy ± 0.2 mm
- Wifi connectivity and on-board camera for remote monitoring and 3D printing
- 5" full-color capacitive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- MakerBot Print software optimizes and streamlines the 3D printing process - discover, prepare, manage, and share 3D prints.
- Perpare and launch 3D prints from anywhere with MakerBot Cloud. Open a native CAD file in MakerBot Cloud, adjust your print settings, and start a print on your connected MakerBot 3D printer.
- Open platform for 3rd-party materials with MakerBot LABS experimental extruder (sold separately)
- MakerCare Protection for fast and comprehensive support (optional add-on)
The MakerBot METHOD X 3D printer is a high-performance, manufacturing workstation that handles even the most complex 3D printing needs. allows you to print ultra-precision parts with a 110°C heated chamber. Delivering uncompromising performance right out of the box, METHOD X utilizes native CAD integrations and automated calibration processes to help companies save on engineering time.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® technology, METHOD X features high quality components like a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays. Perfect for manufacturing tools, end-use parts, and functional prototypes. METHOD X delivers maximum innovation with minimal investment.
Add a MakerCare Protection Plan to your MakerBot METHOD for extended coverage, fast support response times, and expedited replacement of defective parts.
In the Box:
- MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer
- Spring Steel Build Plate
- Performance Extruder 1XA Model
- Performance Extruder 2XA Support
- Nozzle Brush
- Hex Key
- USB A-to-B Cable
- Power Cord
Please note that MakerBot METHOD X materials are sold separately. Removal of SR-30 support material requires Circulation Tank and Ecoworks™ cleaning agent.
MakerBot METHOD X Specifications:
- Build Volume
- Single extrusion = 19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Dual extrusion = 15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
- Model Materials = ABS, ASA, PC ABS, PC ABS FR
- Support Material = SR-30
- Chamber Temperature = 110ºC
- Dimensional Accuracy = ± 0.2mm / ±0.007in
We Also Recommend
MakerBot METHOD 3D Printer
MakerBot METHOD X 3D Printer - Carbon Fiber Edition
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.