LulzBot TAZ 6 Desktop 3D Printer
TAZ 6 is no longer available. Check out the LulzBot TAZ Workhorse Edition 3D Printer
LulzBot TAZ 6 is a large and versatile desktop 3D printer, perfect for 3D printing applications like professional, industrial, and commercial prototyping and fabrication, higher education, research, and more.
LulzBot TAZ 6 Key Features:
- Key Technical Sepcifications
- Tool Head: TAZ Single Extruder Tool Head v2.1, 0.50mm nozzle
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.4 mm (0.002 in - 0.02 in)
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Certifications: FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA, FSF-RYF
- Large Print Volume - TAZ 6 can 3D print huge models, or many smaller objects in a single run with its 280mm x 280mm x 250mm (11" x 11" x 9.8") print area.
- Automatic Leveling - TAZ 6's self-leveling feature makes calibration easy and helps to ensure successful 3D printing.
- Heated PEI Print Surface - Models adhere to the heated print surface, and are easy to remove once the surface cools.
- Open Filament System - Use the filament material that you want to use. TAZ 6 works with dozens of materials and Cura LulzBot Edition features 300 quickprint profiles.
- Optional Tool Head Upgrades - TAZ 6 has the ability to reliably print flexible materials with the Flexystruder tool head upgrade. TAZ 6 also supports two color and multi-material 3D printing with the dual extruder and FlexyDually tool head upgrades.
- 1 Year Warranty - Includes one-year limited warranty from LulzBot and access to LulzBot's Colorado-based technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available (see the standard warranty policy and extended warranty terms and conditions for details).
LulzBot TAZ 6 Specifications:
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Print Area||280 mm x 280 mm x 250 mm (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 9.80 in)|
|Print Volume||19,600 cm³ (1,185 in³)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Footprint||82 cm x 65.5 cm x 52 cm (32.28 in x 25.79 in x 20.47 in)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||200mm/s|
|Connectivity||USB Serial and Included 8gb SD Card|
|Included Tool Head||TAZ Single Extruder Tool Head v2.1|
|Extruder/Hot End||Hexagon Hot End|
|Nozzle Material||Beryllium Copper|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 290°C (554°F)|
|Nozzle Heatup Time||From 27°C to 230°C (80°F to 446°F) in 2 minutes, 55 seconds|
|Print Surface||Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI|
|Maximum Print Bed Temperature||Up to 120°C (248°F)|
|Print Bed Heat Up Time||From 27°C to 100°C (80°F to 212°F) in 7 minutes, 11 seconds|
|Layer Resolution||0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")|
|Minimum Positive Feature Size||0.5mm (0.02in)|
|Calculated XYZ positional resolution||10, 10, <1 micron|
|Supported Materials||Open filament system compatible with PLA, Natural and Metal PLA Blends, TPU, ABS, PETG, nGen, INOVA-1800, HIPS, HT, t-glase, Alloy 910, Polyamide, Nylon 645, Polycarbonate, PC-Max, PC+PBT, PC-ABS Alloy, PCTPE, and more.|
|Additional Items Included|
|Comprehensive Tool Kit||Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.|
|Comprehensive Documentation||Includes: SD Card with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.|
|First 3D Print Material||A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!|
|Boxed Unit Weight||19.5 kg (43 lbs)|
|Unit Weight||14.97 kg (33 lbs) without filament spool|
|Boxed Dimensions||88.9 cm x 30.48 cm x 66.04 cm (35 in x 12 in x 26 in)|
|Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool||82 cm x 63 cm x 52 cm (32.28 in x 24.8 in x 20.47 in)|
|Operating System Compatibility||GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Recommended Software||Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg|
|Power Requirements||100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max|
|Output||24VDC, 500 watts, 21 amps|
|Power Cable||IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector|
|Safety and Compliance|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA, FSF-RYF|
|Warranty||Includes one-year warranty and access to technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA from domestic and imported components.|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.