LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder V3 Tool Head - 0.5mm Nozzle
This LulzBot TAZ AeroStruder Tool Head works with TAZ 6 and TAZ 5 model 3D printers. Early LulzBot TAZ 5 3D Printer users may need to upgrade their v2a/v2b tool head harness to the LulzBot TAZ 5 v2c Tool Head Harness.
Take your designs to the next level with the all-new LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder v3 Tool Head. This tool head was engineered to utilize dedicated support material, including soluble filament, like PVA, that dissolves and separates in water, freeing you to focus on the function of your design rather than on how to make it 3D printable.
This dual filament extruder comes with everything you need to install on your LulzBot TAZ 6, including an extra wide wiper pad mount that enables your Dual Extruder v3 to work flawlessly with LulzBot self-cleaning and self-leveling technology. It does not require nozzle leveling or offset calibration, is lighter and more compact than its predecessor, and features improved heat sink and part cooling. With hassle-free hardware, integrated software, and water-soluble support material, who knew geometric freedom could be this easy?
- (1) LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder Tool Head v3 (Fully Assembled)
- (1) 3D Printed Z-axis endstop extension mount (for TAZ 6)
- (1) Machined Z-axis endstop extension (for TAZ 6)
Note: The Z-axis Toggle Extension and Mount should only be used on a TAZ 6 with the Dual Extruder v3 Tool Head. Leaving this extension on the printer and using it with other tool heads will cause failed probes due to the higher registered minimum position.
- (1) Dual v3 wiper mount
- (1) Additional spool arm
- (1) Feed tube spinner
- (1) T-nut holder jig
- (1) Idler jig
- (4) Wire tie
- (4) 3D printed low profile bed corners (For TAZ 5)
- (1) Extruder wiring harness for second extruder
- (1) M5 washer (Black)
- (1) M5 x 14 mm socket head cap screw
- (1) Filament Feed tube
- (1) Sample length of Polylite PLA
- (1) Sample length of PolyDissolve S1
LulzBot TAZ Dual Extruder V3 Tool Head - 0.5mm Nozzle Specifications:
- Required filament diameter: 2.85 mm diameter (3 mm)
- Hot end temperature range: 120°C - 300°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.5 mm
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: Two 24v 40mm axial fans for extrusion cooling, one 5v 40mm axial fan for heat-sink cooling
- Weight: 0.96 kg (2.11 lbs)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.