LulzBot TAZ AeroStruder Tool Head
This LulzBot TAZ AeroStruder Tool Head works with TAZ 6 and TAZ 5 model 3D printers. Early LulzBot TAZ 5 3D Printer users may need to upgrade their v2a/v2b tool head harness to the LulzBot TAZ 5 v2c Tool Head Harness.
Precision and versatility come together in the LulzBot TAZ Aerostruder Tool Head, featuring the popular Titan Aero hot end and extruder from E3D. This tool head mounts quickly and easily to your LulzBot TAZ 3D Printer and incorporates a powerful centrifugal fan and 360-degree part cooling for excellent fine detail, bridging, and overhang performance. The Aerostruder prints both rigid and flexible filaments with ease making it a great choice for users that change filament types often. Lightweight, compact, precision-machined extruder components provide accuracy and consistency print after print.
- (1) LulzBot TAZ Aerostruder Tool Head (Fully Assembled)
- (1) PVA Gluestick 0.77 oz
- (4) Low profile bed corners for TAZ 5
- (1) M3x12 BHCS screw for TAZ 5
LulzBot TAZ AeroStruder Tool Head Specifications
- Required filament diameter: 2.85 mm diameter (3 mm)
- Hot end temperature range: 140°C - 300°C
- Nozzle diameter: 0.5 mm
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: (1) 5v 40 mm axial fan, and (1) 24v centrifugal fan
- Weight: 495.75 g (1.09 lbs)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.