LulzBot SE Tool Head - Single Extruder - 0.5 mm Nozzle
The LulzBot SE Tool Head is versatile and precise, featuring LulzBot's easy to use Universal Mounting System, and the industry leading Titan Aero Hot End and Extruder from E3D. The E3D Titan Aero Extruder/Hot End with a 0.50 millimeter nozzle enables out-of-the-box 3D printing with over 35 filament materials, including flexible materials! The SE tool head's high-output centrifugal fan and quad-port cooling duct supports elaborate prints with extensive bridging, cooling filament in 360-degrees before it has time to sag between points. The SE tool head comes standard on the LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer, and can even bring improved performance and dependability to your already trusty LulzBot TAZ 6, TAZ 5, and LulzBot Mini 1 (adapter required).
A high-output centrifugal fan and quad-port cooling duct support elaborate prints with extensive bridging, cooling filament in 360-degrees before it has time to sag between points.
LulzBot SE Tool Head Compatibility
This 3D printer tool head is currently compatible with the LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer. TAZ 5 and TAZ 6 users will be able to take advantage of the high-strength 3D printing capabilities with the TAZ 5/6 Universal Tool Head Adapter to use this tool head. LulzBot Mini 1 users will need the Mini 1 Universal Tool Head Adapter.
- (1) LulzBot SE Tool Head | 0.5 mm (Fully Assembled)
LulzBot SE Tool Head - Single Extruder - 0.5 mm Specifications
- Layer Resolution: 0.05 mm - 0.5 mm (0.002 in - 0.020 in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.5 mm
- Hot End Temperature Range: 120°C - 290°C (248°F - 554°F)
- Extruder & Hot End: Genuine E3D Titan Aero
- Required power system: 24 Volts
- Fans: (1) 5v 40 mm heat sink cooling fan, and (1) 360° print cooling fan
- Recommended filament diameter: 2.85 mm diameter (3 mm)
- Certified Open Source Hardware: US000138
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.