LulzBot TAZ 6 ABS + Enclosure by Printed Solid
Use this ABS acrylic 3D printer enclosure with your LulzBot TAZ 6 to minimize warping and cracking caused by printing in cold and drafty environments while keeping curious hands and paws away from the heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This new TAZ 6 3D printer enclosure features a strengthened design with ABS panels, LulzBot branded laser-etched acrylic, and comes ready to assemble with all components provided (no 3D printing required).
- Cold and/or drafty environments
- Printing materials with high shrink rates, like ABS, Nylons (Polyamides), and Polycarbonates
- Classrooms, Libraries, and high-traffic areas with curious hands
- 2.5 mm hex driver for M3 screws
- 3 mm hex driver for M4 screws
- 4 mm hex driver for M5 screws
- Optional: Painters tape
- Optional: Flat razor
- Optional: Zip ties
2-3 hours, based on skill level
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.