Raise3D Pro2 3D Printer Professional Starter Bundle
Profound3D's Professional Starter Bundle matches the Raise3D Pro2 3D printer with filament and supplies to help you start 3D printing and save! Great for schools, makerspaces, and other savvy organizations.
The Pro2 Professional Starter Bundle includes:
- Raise3D Pro2 3D Printer
- Dual extruder 3D printer with electronic drive lifting extruders
- Large Build Volume - up to 12 x 12 x 11.8 inch build volume
- Industrial-grade build quality
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials
- Intuitive Touchscreen User Interface
- Power Loss Print Recovery
- Filament Run-out Sensors
- HEPA Air Filtration
- 6 spools (1kg each) of Octave 1.75mm 3D printer filament (random materials and colors selected by Profound3D)
- Pro2 Air Filter Replacement
- Spare Pro2 Buildtak Printing Surface
- 3D printer knife set - includes 5 versatile cutting tools for support removal and model cleanup
- Super Lube - 3oz Tube (3D printer lubricant)
- Printer Cart (optional upgrade) - Raise3D's mobile cart is a great option for schools and large organizations that plan to share the 3D printer amongst multiple departments. Includes storage space for filament and tools.
The industrial-grade Raise3D Pro2 is the dynamic and powerful 3D printer that is expanding creativity, inspiring ingenuity, and empowering designers, architects, engineers, and makers of all skill levels to imagine new possibilities and build the extraordinary. The Pro2 3D printer is the scalable 3D printing solution that has the rugged durability, advanced features, and reliability to deliver repeatable results for next generation manufacturing, taking your vision from prototype to production.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Profound3D.com, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro2 ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 140 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 36.5 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
Pro2 Key Feature Details:
- Electronic driven lifting dual extrusion for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Up to 12 x 12 x 11.8 inch build volume
- High strength aluminum frame for durability and reliability
- New extruder with optical filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Second generation power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in air filter
- Upgraded build plate system for better warp prevention, even heat distribution, and extended life - heats to 110℃
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Next generation motion controller
- Improved nozzle
- Improved factory calibration
- Optical end stops
- Software controllable stand-alone active cooling fan
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty from Raise3D (90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards--consumables such as hot ends, nozzles, fan covers, build surfaces, build plates, and top covers are excluded.)
- 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year RaiseShield warranties now available - RaiseShield warranties extend the standard 1-year warranty, as well as the 90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards, through the term of the RaiseShield warranty
Did you know Raise3D 3D Printers come with ideaMaker slicing software and RaiseCloud team management platform?
Find out more by visiting our page.
Electronic Drive Dual Extrusion with Retracting Nozzles
Prints complex mechanical parts, supports a variety of multi-material filaments and improves print speed.
High repeatability (<0.005m, 5 micron)
Light speed (<1 second switching time)
1.5mm lifting distance, compatible with flexible filaments
Reliability tested over 100,000 times!
Massive Build Volume
Pro2 has multiple fail safe systems and industrial-grade components for the round-the-clock reliability, so you can trust it to complete your largest 3D printing projects. Build models with dimensions up to 12" x 12" x 11.8".
Looking to print even bigger? Check out the Pro2 Plus!
Pro2 has a unique motion system, which allows for high-resolution 3D printing and superior part quality.
Unmatched layer resolution: 0.01 layer thickness
Precise positioning: 0.0125mm positioning resolution on X/Y axis
Extruder Temperature of up to 300℃ for Compatibility With a Wide Variety of Materials
Pro2 will work with 1.75mm PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, Glass Fiber Enforced, Carbon Fiber Enforced, Metal Particles Filled, and Wood Filled filaments (and more!).
Second Generation Power Loss Resuming
Never lose a print due to power failure.
“I actually knocked off the power accidentally when i hit the cord when I was vacuuming, I was currently doing a 96 hours print with only 2 hrs left. As I raised my head to scream in terror, I turned back on the machine and it asked me to continue print…THIS WAS A LIFESAVER”
by Shon Robinson
Next-generation Extruder with Filament Run-out Sensor
Pro2's new extruder offer better grip for improved performance and an optical filament run-out sensor that will pause the print if the printer runs out of material for worry-free 3D printing!
Intuitive Touchscreen Interface
Pro2 has a 7-inch touchscreen so controlling the printer is easy. The simple visual interface, which displays print progress and allows for full adjustment control, creates a user-friendly experience for expert and novice users.
Next-generation Motion Controller
Top reliability. Accurate current control. Silky smooth movement. Superior thermal performance.
400MHz ARM Cortex-M7 32bit RISC FPU
Industrial grade components
Standalone motor driver
256 micro-steps driver system.
Remote User Interface
Wirelessly connect to and control the Pro2 using Raise3D's ideaMaker software.
Built-in camera for remote monitoring.
HEPA Air Filtration
Designed to silently remove nano-particles.
Efficiency: 99.98% removal efficiency standard to 0.3
New Build Plate System
Steady and simple to use
Even heat distribution
Aerospace grade material
High temperature silicone heating bed
Magnetic hold aluminum bed
Improved 4+9 points lock system
We Also Recommend
Zortrax M200 Plus 3D Printer Education Bundle with HEPA Air Filter
Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer Education Bundle with HEPA Air Filter
Afinia H+1 3D Printer Educational Bundle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.