ZMorph VX Multi-Tool 3D Printer - Full Set
The ZMorph VX Full Set is the all-in-one fabrication station for advanced makers, technology education, rapid prototyping, and more. It comes with interchangeable toolheads for dual extruder 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving and cutting, and thick paste printing, making the ZMorph VX the most versatile manufacturing machine that fits on your desktop.
ZMorph VX Features:
- 3D Printing, CNC, and laser cutting/engraving, all in a single desktop machine
- A wide variety of compatible materials:
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, Flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: All kinds of wood, Polycarbonate, HDPE, Acrylic glass, Machining wax, Modeling board, Dibond-like composites, Copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: All kinds of wood, Leather, Copper Laminate (for PCB)
- Laser cutting: Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: Chocolate, Cookie dough, Cream cheese, Frosting, Ceramics
- Toolheads and worktables that are interchangeable and easily switched
- High-quality 3D printing with auto calibration and advanced two material options, such as dissolvable support material, color blending, and image mapping
- LCD touchscreen interface
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- Durable construction designed to withstand the demands of CNC milling and 3D printing
- Voxelizer digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for 3D mesh files, image files, vector data, and DICOM medical files
ZMorph VX Full Set Specifications:
|Construction:||High precision sliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel and stainless steel. Omron endstops, precisely machined aluminium X carriage, rigid and durable. Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM, add-on slot|
|Frame and Covers:||High quality aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET|
|Work Area L x W x H:||250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent)|
|Software||Compatible with Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r|
|Communication:||USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card|
|Electrionics||Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers: 3 for XYZ axis, 2 more for double material extruder. Internal disc drive accessible via USB|
|Heated Worktable:||super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets--temperature up to 120 ℃|
|Display:||LCD color touchscreen|
|Mechanical Positioning Precison:||14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis|
|Layer resolution:||50 - 400 microns|
|Interchangeable Nozzles:||Included: 0.3 mm, Available: 0.2 mm, 0.4 m|
|Interchangeable Toolheads:||Included: 1.75 Plastic Extruder, Dual Plastic Extruder, Laser, CNC, Thick Paste|
|Interchangeable Worktables:||Heated worktable for 3D printing, CNC worktable for milling and cutting|
|Maximum 3D printing temperature:||250 ℃|
|Other:||Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%, ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead, Laser Toolhead operating at 2.8 W power|
|Dimensions:||530 x 555 x 480 mm|
The capabilities of this machine are awesome, everything it is advertised to be. The quality of the components will allow me to enjoy using it for many years.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi,could you tell me about the ZMorph VX Multi-Tool 3D Printer - Full Set and Printing set diffent?
The difference between the ZMorph VX Full Set and the ZMorph VX Printing Set is the toolheads included with the system. The VX Full Set includes toolheads and worktables for single extrusion 3D printing (1.75mm filament), dual extrusion 3D printing, CNC cutting and engraving, laser cutting and engraving, and thick paste extrusion. The VX Printing set only includes the toolhead and worktable for single extrusion 3D printing.
Hi, I am considering purchasing the ZMorph 3D printer from your company, however, I do not see information regarding warranty. What warranties are provided with purchase of this printer? Are the same warranties available if I purchase through Amazon? Thanks, Maurice
ZMorph includes a one year limited warranty with the VX Multi-Tool 3D Printer (click here to see ZMorph's warranty policy), and Profound3D provides the warranty service and support for the ZMorph printers we sell. We also offer ZMorph's extended warranty upgrade, which covers the printer for an additional year (two years total). Any new ZMorph printer purchased through Amazon should include the one year warranty, but it's difficult to comment on this, since there are new sellers and offers that pop up all the time. To our knowledge, ZMorph's extended warranty option is not available for purchase through Amazon.