Profound 3D Professional/Octave Precision PLA Filament - 1.75mm, 1kg Spool
This item has been discontinued-limited colors/quantities available.
We recommend Polymaker PolyLite PLA!
Profound3D Professional/Octave Precision PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best. Let's face it, when you are working on your part design or other creative endeavors, you can't afford to get poor results or spend time fighting with your 3D printer due to clogs, tangles, and other problems caused by inferior materials. Profound3D/Octave engineered its PLA filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results.
What makes Profound3D Professional/Octave Precision PLA an ideal choice for your 3D printer?
- Dimensional accuracy - Laser-gauged tolerances so filament feeds consistently for less clogs and extrusion issues
- Clean manufacturing - Profound3D Professional PLA is manufactured using the purest material in an environmentally-controlled clean rooms, so the filament is free of defects due to airborne contaminants and atmospheric conditions
- Elite QC - a specially trained quality control technician inspects each spool of Profound3D Professional PLA to ensure it meets our strict specifications
- Superior packaging - while still in the environmentally-controlled production area, each spool of Profound3D Professional PLA is vacuum-sealed with a desiccant
- Recommended extrusion temperature range = 190-210°C
- Diameter = 1.75mm
Works as good as the stuff from Raise3d and cheaper!
No problem using it on my Raise3D n2 Plus. Parts are very good. Nozzle at 205C...Bed at 60C
Great product! Easy to set up and almost immediately use without any complex assembly!
This filament works great in my Raise3d printer.
Set the print head to 205c and the bed to 65c and have had perfect prints every time.The finished print is nice and smooth with no blobs or blemishes.