Afinia H400+ Desktop 3D Printer
Simple, reliable, affordable
With the H400+, Afinia adds new features and upgrades to enhance its proven H400 3D printer
The Afinia H400 3D printer was a favorite in 3D printing circles, especially in schools. Teachers who have the H400 love its simple setup, ease of use, and reliability, while department chairs, principals, and other school district administrators enjoy its budget-friendly price. With H400+, Afinia added to and improved upon H400's robust feature set, while maintaining its user-friendliness and competitive pricing. Whether you're in education, engineering, educating engineers, or doing something completely different, Afinia H400+ is the 3D printer that will meet your demands for affordability, quality, and simplicity. Add Afinia's amazing customer support, and H400+ is a worry-free 3D printer that's ready-to-go, right out of the box.
New to H400+:
- Ethernet port - connect H400+ to your LAN for 3D printing over your network with maximum security.
- Print queue - gives multiple users the ability to send print projects to the H400+ from different devices. A teacher or network administrator maintains admin control of the print queue.
- Upgraded 4.3" LCD touchscreen - the H400+ has a larger touchscreen, with more features and functionality than its predecessor.
- HEPA and activated carbon filter - reduces potentially harmful UFP and VOC emissions caused by 3D printing with ABS and other materials
More H400+ features:
- WiFi and USB connectivity
- Integrated aluminum handle for portability
- 150 micron layer resolution
- Print resume after power failure
- Automatic nozzle height detection
- Factory-leveled build plate
- Software assisted leveling (compensates for imperfections in the print surface)
- Fully enclosed for temperature stability and safety
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
What's in the Box?
|Print technology:||Melted Extrusion Modeling（MEM)|
|Build volume:||4.7″W x 4.7″H x 4.7″D
(120 x 120 x 120 mm)
|Extruder:||Single, with Afinia quick change mechanism|
|Max extruder temperature:||299℃|
|Max extruder travel speed:||150mm/sec|
|X/Y/Z accuracy:||2/2/2 micron|
|Layer resolution:||0.15 / 0.20 / 0.25 / 0.30 / 0.35mm|
|Support structure:||Afinia Smart Support Technology - automatically generated, editable, easy to remove|
|Platform leveling:||Automatic nozzle height detection, software-assisted leveling|
|Build platform:||Heated (up to 70℃), with perforated board or Afinia Flex Print board print surfaces|
|Consumables:||1.75mm ABS, PLA, and other plastic filaments for 3D printing|
|Additional features:||HEPA air filtration, 4.3-inch full-color LCD touchscreen controls, on-board file storage, aluminum portability handle|
|Compatible file formats:||.up3, .ups, .tsk, .stl, .obj, .3mf, .ply, .off, .3ds, .gcode|
|Connectivity:||USB cable, WIFI, Ethernet, USB flash drive|
|Operating system:||Win 7 (SP1) or higher (32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10|
|Hardware requirements:||OpenGL 2.0
At least 4GB of RAM
|Preview support structures:||Yes|
|Editable support structures:||Yes|
|Cloud print settings:||Yes|
|Power supply:||100-240 VAC，50-60 Hz，90 W|
|Chassis:||Metal frame with plastic case, enclosed|
|Weight:||17.36 lbs (8kg)|
|Dimensions:||10"W x 14.4"H x 11.3"D
255 × 365 × 385mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.