CoLiDo Delta D1315 3D Printer
Delta D1315 = Rapid 3D Printing
CoLiDo designed its Delta D1315 3D printer for simplicity and speed. Delta D1315 requires little calibration, so beginners can set up and start printing in no time. With a stationary build platform and lighter moving parts, it prints faster than typical Cartesian-based 3D printers, but with excellent detail and surface finish.
Educators, contact Profound3D about CoLiDo Delta D1315 bulk pricing for your STEM/STEAM classroom or robotics club.
Colido Delta D1315 Features:
- Prints up to 2.5x faster than typical Cartesian-based 3D printers (360mm/s)
- 50 micron layer resolution for extremely high quality 3D printed models
- Easy setup - simple calibration
- Circular print bed, open design - ideal for teaching and other displays
- Build volume - Φ 5.1″ x 5.9″ (Φ 13 x 15 cm)
- Prints 1.75mm PLA plastic filament - low odor, no heated build plate required
- Low power usage - only 30w
- Free, U.S.-based tech support
- 1-year warranty from CoLiDo
In the box:
- CoLiDo Delta D1315 3D printer
- 500g spool of PLA filament
- USB flash drive (includes user's manual, setup video, software, and sample models)
- Cables and accessories
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.