Raise3D Pro2 Dual Extruder 3D Printer
The industrial-grade Raise3D Pro2 is the dynamic and powerful new 3D printer that is expanding creativity, inspiring ingenuity, and empowering designers, architects, engineers, and makers of all skill levels to imagine new possibilities and build the extraordinary. The Pro2 3D printer is the scaleable 3D printing solution that has the rugged durability, advanced features, and reliability to deliver repeatable results for next generation manufacturing, taking your vision from prototype to production.
ALL RAISE3D PRICING IS DELIVERED!
At Profound3D.com, there is no additional shipping charge for Raise3D printers. The Raise3D Pro2 ships via LTL freight service (curbside delivery). The Pro2 is a large, heavy-duty machine (approximate shipping weight is 140 lbs., shipping dimensions are 28.5 w x 28 d x 36.5 h), so please plan for delivery accordingly.
Raise3D Pro2 Features:
- Electronic driven lifting dual extrusion for 3D printing intricate details with repeatable results
- Up to 12 x 12 x 11.8 inch build volume
- High strength aluminum frame for durability and reliability
- New extruder with optical filament run-out sensor - pauses the print when out of filament, before the project fails
- Extruder temperature of up to 300℃ for extensive material compatibility
- High resolution - layer thickness as fine as 0.01mm
- Second generation power loss resume - don't lose a print when you lose power
- Intuitive 7" touch screen interface
- Built-in air filter
- Upgraded build plate system for better warp prevention, even heat distribution, and extended life - heats to 110℃
- Wifi and LAN connectivity
- Remote monitoring with built-in camera
- Powerful, user-friendly ideaMaker slicing software
- Next generation motion controller
- Improved nozzle
- Improved factory calibration
- Optical end stops
- Software controllable stand-alone active cooling fan
- Comes with 1-year limited warranty from Raise3D (90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards--consumables such as hot ends, nozzles, fan covers, build surfaces, build plates, and top covers are excluded.)
- 1-year, 2-year, and 3-year RaiseShield warranties now available - RaiseShield warranties extend the standard 1-year warranty, as well as the 90-day warranty coverage on heating rods, thermal sensors, heat beds, and circuit boards, through the term of the RaiseShield warranty
Electronic Drive Dual Extrusion with Retracting Nozzles
Prints complex mechanical parts, supports a variety of multi-material filaments and improves print speed.
High repeatability (<0.005m, 5 micron)
Light speed (<1 second switching time)
1.5mm lifting distance, compatible with flexible filaments
Reliability tested over 100,000 times!
Massive Build Volume
Pro2 has multiple fail safe systems and industrial-grade components for the round-the-clock reliability, so you can trust it to complete your largest 3D printing projects. Build models with dimensions up to 12" x 12" x 11.8".
Looking to print even bigger? Check out the Pro2 Plus!
Pro2 has a unique motion system, which allows for high-resolution 3D printing and superior part quality.
Unmatched layer resolution: 0.01 layer thickness
Precise positioning: 0.0125mm positioning resolution on X/Y axis
Extruder Temperature of up to 300℃ for Compatibility With a Wide Variety of Materials
Pro2 will work with 1.75mm PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, Glass Fiber Enforced, Carbon Fiber Enforced, Metal Particles Filled, and Wood Filled filaments (and more!).
Second Generation Power Loss Resuming
Never lose a print due to power failure.
“I actually knocked off the power accidentally when i hit the cord when I was vacuuming, I was currently doing a 96 hours print with only 2 hrs left. As I raised my head to scream in terror, I turned back on the machine and it asked me to continue print…THIS WAS A LIFESAVER”
by Shon Robinson
Next-generation Extruder with Filament Run-out Sensor
Pro2's new extruder offer better grip for improved performance and an optical filament run-out sensor that will pause the print if the printer runs out of material for worry-free 3D printing!
Intuitive Touchscreen Interface
Pro2 has a 7-inch touchscreen so controlling the printer is easy. The simple visual interface, which displays print progress and allows for full adjustment control, creates a user-friendly experience for expert and novice users.
Next-generation Motion Controller
Top reliability. Accurate current control. Silky smooth movement. Superior thermal performance.
400MHz ARM Cortex-M7 32bit RISC FPU
Industrial grade components
Standalone motor driver
256 micro-steps driver system.
Remote User Interface
Wirelessly connect to and control the Pro2 using Raise3D's ideaMaker software.
Built-in camera for remote monitoring.
HEPA Air Filtration
Designed to silently remove nano-particles.
Efficiency: 99.98% removal efficiency standard to 0.3
New Build Plate System
Steady and simple to use
Even heat distribution
Aerospace grade material
High temperature silicone heating bed
Magnetic hold aluminum bed
Improved 4+9 points lock system
Have had my Pro2 for one full year. Outstanding performance, great factory support. The included IdeaMaker slicer software is intuitive to learn and is easy for the novice and has sophisticated controls for the advanced user.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Country of origin please
Raise3D manufactures the Pro2 3D printer in China.
Can I use Simplify3d software?
Yes, Simplify3D supports the Raise3D Pro2 3D printer.
Does the dual extruder allow for simultaneous printing of 2 different filaments with different melting points?
Yes, you can use the Pro2's dual extruder to print with two different filament materials that have different melting points. Please keep in mind that some 3D printing materials will not adhere well to others, so it can be challenging, but it's a challenge the Raise3D Pro2-Series printers are well-equipped to handle.