Zortrax M300 Plus - Open Box - Large Volume High-Performance 3D Printer
The M300 Plus combines Zortrax performance and reliability with large build volume and high-end features, making it the desktop 3D printing solution for rapid manufacturing.
We've re-calibrated and fully tested this Zortrax M300 Plus printer, and it runs like new. The printer has a 90-day warranty, with Profound 3D's lifetime phone and email tech support.
The chance to purchase an open-box M300 Plus with this discount and warranty doesn't come every day, so take advantage of this opportunity to save on the top-rated desktop 3D printer!
Please note that open box 3D printers may have some cosmetic defects (scratches and/or dents) and may not include all accessories. Please email or call us at 888-874-7441 with any questions on our current open box offerings.
When designing the M300 Plus 3D printer, Zortrax started with the generous 300 x 300 x 300mm build capacity, rock-solid construction, plug-and-play setup, reliable performance, precise, repeatable results, and unmatched detail and quality 3D prints of its award-winning M300 3D printer, then added new features that make the 3D printing experience even better. Wifi connectivity and Z-SUITE 2 software allow for the creation of 3D printing networks with multiple M300 Plus printers managed and monitored from a single workstation, making the M300 Plus an ideal solution with scalability for any school's 3D printing lab or a rapid manufacturing 3D printer farm.
M300 Plus Enhanced Features:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Create wireless networks of M300 Plus 3D printers
- Manage multiple M300 Plus printer from one workstation
- Wireless file transfer
- Advanced remote monitoring
- Matieral End Detection - M300 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out
- Built-in Camera - watch the M300 Plus print from your computer
- Touchscreen Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Upgraded extruder and cooling system - M300 Plus' new cooling system, redesigned extruder, and new nozzle geometry improve performance and allow 3D printing with flex-type materials.
- Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M300 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2's Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M300 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.
Zortrax M300 Plus Specifications:
|Build volume||300 x 300 x 300mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8 in)|
|Material diameter||1.75 mm (0.069 in)|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm (0.016 in)|
|Connectivity||USB, RJ45, WiFi|
|Extruder||Single (upgraded for experimental materials)|
|New cooling system||Double fan and extruder cooling|
|Hotend||V3 and nozzle with new geometry|
|Material runout||Mechanical endstop|
|Build Plate||Perforated, heated|
|Materials||M Series dedicated materials (recommended) + new Z-SEMIFLEX|
|Touchscreen||4" IPS 800x480|
|In the box||3D Printer, Hotend V3, Side Covers, Z-SUITE, Starter Kit, 2 spools of material, improved spoolholder|
|Technology||LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) / FFF|
|Layer resolution||90-290 microns|
|Minimal wall thickness||400 microns|
|Maximum printing temperature (extruder)||290° C (554° F)|
|Maximum platform temperature||105° C (221° F)|
|Ambient operation temperature||20° - 30° C (68°-86° F)|
|Storage temperature||0° - 35° C (32°-95° F)|
|AC input||110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz
240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
|Maximum power consumption||360 W|
|Software bundle||Z-SUITE 2.0|
|Supported file types||.stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf|
|Supported operating systems||Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions|
|* Please note that the model’s dimensions strongly depend on the technical condition of the printer as well as the shape, form and size of a print, the material used and the printing process conditions. The accuracy in Z-axis does not include a tolerance of +/- one layer. Bear in mind errors of measurement and measuring equipment.|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.