LulzBot Mini 2 Desktop 3D Printer
LulzBot Mini 2 is compact and user-friendly, yet robust, engineered and built to deliver premium results, 3D print after 3D print.
LulzBot Mini 2 is a versatile, high performance desktop 3D printer that ships calibrated and ready to print. Engineered and built to exacting standards in Colorado, USA, LulzBot designed the Mini 2 to be a compact, portable, and scalable workhorse, meeting the 3D printing requirements of engineers, manufacturers, teachers, and other demanding makers.
LulzBot Mini 2 Key Features:
- Key Technical Sepcifications
- Print Area: 160mm x 160mm x 180mm (6.30" x 6.30" x 7.09")
- Tool Head: Genuine E3D Titan Aero, .50mm nozzle
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Max Hot End Temperature: 290°C
- Print Surface: Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Max Print Surface Temperature: 120°C
- Leveling: Automatic Z-Axis Compensation
- Certifications: UL, CSA, ETL, FCC, CE, WEEE
- Plug & Play Setup - Go from unboxing to 3D printing in minutes using the LulzBot Quick Start Guide. Cura LulzBot Edition slicing software makes 3D printing easy, featuring preconfigured profiles for over 30 materials.
- Superior Print Quality - LulzBot Mini 2 features a betl-driven Z-axis, 360-degree part cooling, the latest in motion planning from Marlin firmware, and hundreds of tested print profiles in Cura LulzBot Edition. It all adds up to amazingly high-quality 3D printed models.
- Compatibility with Flexible Materials - LulzBot Mini 2's E3D Titan Aero extruder/hot end prints both rigid and flexible materials with ease. Go from printing PLA to TPU and back again without changing tool heads.
- Standalone Operation - Mini 2’s onboard LCD Controller enables tetherless 3D printing, so you can 3D print without having the printer connected to a computer. Just save the G-code file from Cura LulzBot Edition to the included SD card, insert, and print.
- Quick-change Print Bed - LulzBot Mini 2 features a reversible glass/PEI print surface that works well with a wide variety of materials and heats quickly.
- Quiet 3D Printing - Trinamic TMC2130 stepper motor drivers and premium igus® polymer bearings ensure the Mini 2 prints quietly, making it ideal for libraries, classrooms, and offices.
- 1 Year Warranty - Includes one-year limited warranty from LulzBot and access to LulzBot's Colorado-based technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available (see the standard warranty policy and extended warranty terms and conditions for details).
LulzBot Mini 2 Specifications:
|Print Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Print Area||160mm x 160mm x 180mm (6.30in x 6.30in x 7.09in)|
|Print Volume||4608cm³ (281.4in³)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||From 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)|
|Operating Footprint||45.7cm x 40.6cm (18in x 16in)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||300mm/s|
|Connectivity||USB Serial and Included 8gb SD Card|
|Included Tool Head||LulzBot Mini 2 Standard Tool Head|
|Extruder/Hot End||E3D Titan Aero|
|Nozzle Material||Nickel-Plated Copper Alloy|
|Nozzle Temperature||Up to 290°C (554°F)|
|Nozzle Heatup Time||From 23°C to 210°C (73°F to 410°F) in 73 seconds|
|Print Surface||Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI|
|Maximum Print Bed Temperature||Up to 120°C (248°F)|
|Print Bed Heat Up Time||From 23°C to 60°C (73°F to 140°F) in 97 seconds|
|Layer Resolution||0.05mm-0.4mm (0.002"-0.015")|
|Minimum Positive Feature Size||0.5mm (0.02in)|
|Supported Materials||Open filament system compatible with PLA, Natural and Metal PLA Blends, TPU, ABS, PETG, nGen, INOVA-1800, HIPS, HT, t-glase, Alloy 910, Polyamide, Nylon 645, Polycarbonate, PC-Max, PC+PBT, PC-ABS Alloy, PCTPE, and more.|
|Additional Items Included|
|Comprehensive Tool Kit||Includes: Hangable LulzBot bag, replacement wiper pads, part removal tool, scrub pads, glue stick, precision knife, long nose pliers, 7 piece hex key set, metric ruler, dental pick, and tweezers.|
|Comprehensive Documentation||Includes: SD Card with source files, Quick Start Guide, Quality Assurance Record, and more.|
|First 3D Print Material||A small length of PLA filament is included to be used in your first 3D print, the LulzBot Rock2pus!|
|Boxed Unit Weight||12kg (26.5lbs)|
|Unit Weight||9kg (19.85lbs) without filament spool|
|Boxed Dimensions||58.4cm x 45.7cm x 53.3cm (23in x 18in x 21in)|
|Dimensions with 1kg Filament Spool||45.7cm x 33.9cm x 60.7cm (18in x 13in x 24in)|
|Dimensions with 3kg Filament Spool||48.5cm x 33.9cm x 63.5cm (19in x 16in x 25in)|
|Operating System Compatibility||GNU/Linux, Mac, Windows|
|Recommended Software||Cura LulzBot Edition Version 3.2 or newer|
|Supported File Types||.stl, .obj, .x3d, .3mf, .png, .jpg|
|Power Requirements||100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max|
|Power Cable||IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector|
|Safety and Compliance|
|Certifications||UL, CSA, ETL, FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA|
|Warranty||Includes one-year warranty and access to technical support seven days a week. Optional one, two, or three-year extended warranties available.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA from domestic and imported components.|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.