Profound 3D Professional/Octave Precision PLA Filament - 1.75mm (+/- 0.02mm) 1kg Spool
Perfect for use with the Raise3D, CraftBot, and any other PLA 3D printer!
Profound3D Professional/Octave Precision PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best. Let's face it, when you are working on your part design or other creative endeavors, you can't afford to get poor results or spend time fighting with your 3D printer due to clogs, tangles, and other problems caused by inferior materials. Profound3D/Octave engineered its PLA filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results.
What makes Profound3D Professional/Octave Precision PLA an ideal choice for your 3D printer?
- Dimensional accuracy - diameter variance of no more than 20 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints
- Advanced spooling technology - sophisticated robotics precisely wind and layer the filament onto each spool for a tangle-free feed to your 3D printer, every time
- Remaining filament indicator - each spool is marked to show the length of filament remaining, making it easier to estimate whether or not there's enough material to complete a print
- Clean manufacturing - Profound3D Professional PLA is manufactured using the purest material in an environmentally-controlled clean rooms, so the filament is free of defects due to airborne contaminants and atmospheric conditions
- Elite QC - a specially trained quality control technician inspects each spool of Profound3D Professional PLA to ensure it meets our strict specifications
- Superior packaging - while still in the environmentally-controlled production area, each spool of Profound3D Professional PLA is vacuum-sealed with a desiccant
- Recommended extrusion temperature range = 190-210°C
- Diameter = 1.75mm +/- 0.02mm